Monday

Coloring Pages

6-6-2016

I'm starting to add Coloring Pages to my etsy shop! Eventually I'll look into making a physical coloring book that people can order. But right away people can buy a digital download of just the image desired to print and color as many times as you want! My focus to begin with will be African Safari animals, because that is the jewelry line I'm currently designing. More on that in a month or two as I get the first designs carved in copper clay.

My African Safari designs will all be drawn using reference screenshots from watching SafariLIVE. If you aren't familiar with SafariLIVE, check it out and become an addict like me!

2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Oh my gosh I love this!

Carrie Michael said...

Thank you! I hope to add about one new page a week for a while.