Saturday

Fine Silver jewelry information

My silver creations are made with Precious Metal Clay fine silver.  I use PMC3, and fire in a jewelry kiln for a full 2 hours at 1650F to ensure full sintering of the metal for strength and durability.

Unlike my polymer work, these metal pieces are not one-of-a-kind.  I carefully construct each one by hand using molds of my own creation of my own designs.  Since they are all made by hand no two will be exactly alike.  Slight variations in the metal, design, patina, or stones will be present in every piece making them unique.  Recreating one of them exactly will be impossible, but similar works will be made unless I discontinue a particular design.

Each piece should have the grade of silver, .999, engraved in the back, as well as my signature.

Some pieces are large enough that custom engraving a message could be possible.  Contact me about a custom order if engraving is desired.  Custom engraved pieces will require a non-refundable deposit in advance of creation to cover the cost of supplies, and will not be returnable.  Custom pieces will take up to 3 weeks to complete, longer if there is a waiting list.

Many more designs are being worked on!  Look for them on eBay, and soon in my etsy shop.

No comments: