Sunday

Miniature Paint Organizer

11-11-18

I've been working on a project to organize my miniature paint for many months, and today it is mostly finished!  The lid should be done next weekend I hope.
Concept Sketch
Organizer drilled and dragon army approved!
Bottom, coverd in resin and finished. The rainbow poplar wood I picked out is gorgeous, but rather soft, so hopefully the resin protects it.
Inside, with lots of holes for paint!

I used a dremel to sign our initials on the bottom, my husband and I made this project together. <3 td="">
Color wheel of paint!
I love how the resin fills in all the flaws in the cheap wood we destroyed with power tools...




Magnets are inset into the side walls, and the bottom of the lid, so when the lid is done it will have a nice dust cover.



No comments: